With health encouraging ingredients and freshness to deal with any doggy breath stink, these biscuits are popular with many pups. This recipe combines:
- 225g rolled oats
- 45g chopped parsley
- 45g chopped mint
- 1 large egg (or flax egg if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 180ml Water
- 1 spoonful of Brownie Batter Peanut Butter for Dogs
1. Pop your oven on at 160 degrees and pulse up the oats until they reach a flour-like consistency.
2. Whisk up the parsley, mint, egg, water and oil and slowly stir in the oat flour.
3. Knead into a sought and then cut into cookie size pieces.
4. Bake for up to 40 minutes, until nice and crispy.
5. Let them cool down before letting your pup try.